InnerYoga 8-Month Immersion
Part 1 of 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON
San Francisco (Yoga Tree, Potrero)
* 8 Months of unlimited InnerYoga Classes at Yoga Tree
* 6 Full Weekends With Dina ( 9.00am -5.00pm )
- September 10-11 2016
- October 8-9 2016
- December 10-11 2016
- February 4-5 2017
- March18-19 2017
- April 22-23 2017
This InnerYoga 8-month immersion is for those of you who wish to bring a deep focus to your own practice. The experience will serve as a potent foundation to become a yoga teacher or to simply take your capacity for effective self-care to a much deeper level. Each weekend will be a luxurious dive into practices and knowledge that will support you in cultivating your own well-being on and off the mat. This immersion into personal practice (on and off the mat) is the first 100 hours of the InnerYoga 200 hour Teacher Training Program (Yoga Alliance Certified). It is a pre-requisite for the 2nd 100 hours (2017 dates TBD) which will deeply develop your teaching skills and knowledge.
In this 6 month immersion you will:
- Enjoy a nourishing and edifying monthly training and deep practice with Dina (1 full weekend per month)
- Indulge in unlimited InnerYoga classes at Yoga Tree (4 monthly classes of your choosing are required- for those who live remotely other arrangements can be made).
- Develop a personalized home practice tailored to your needs
- Cultivate your capacity to live your InnerYoga off your mat amidst daily challenges & opportunities
Subjects covered include:
- Physical and energetic alignment
- Breathing practices
- InnerYoga foundational philosophy & off the mat techniques
- Yoga therapy for specific challenges
- Subtle energy practices to support balance and well-being (including Jin Shin Jyutsu)
- Buddhist and yogic philosophy
- Physical and subtle body anatomy that is directly supportive to the practice
- A clear understanding of the benefits of the poses and techniques we enjoy.
- A deep knowledge of Yin Yoga
Upon completion of this training, 100 hours can apply toward Yoga Tree's 500 hour certification program if you have already completed your 200 hour teacher training certification. The 100 hours apply as credits for Yoga Alliance's continuing education requirements.